Cowshed fire kills livestock, destroys four houses
The fire which broke out from traditional oven in a cowshed belonging to Surya Narayan Mandal of Boriya – 2 spread to his four houses destroying food commodities, clothes, kitchen utensils and three bicycles, police said.
Eight goats were also killed in the fire, District Police Office said. The fire was taken under control by police and the villagers.
- UN expert calls for better protection against abuse and exploitation for Nepali workers seeking foreign employment
- Nepal establishes diplomatic ties with Uzbekistan
- Nepali peacekeepers provide medical treatment to 400 civilians in South Sudan
- Nepal embassy in Denmark organises interaction programme on tourism
- Three-day workshop on technology transfer to be held in January