PM announces Rs 10 million in assistance for Sankranti Bazaar
Terathun, 4 Jan – Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal on Tuesday announced an assistance of Rs 10 million for the Sankranti Bazaar Reconstruction and Reestablishment Fund from Prime Minister’s Disaster Relief Fund.
The PM made the announcement while on a visit to Sankranti Bazaar to take stock of the areas ravaged by the recent massive fire and during an interaction with the fire victims.
PM Dahal will also be extending concessional loan for the revival of Sankranti Bazaar. The PM also announced that the government will oversee the drinking water project, procurement of fire engines and ambulances along with electrification in Sankranti Bazaar.
On a different note, PM Dahal said the country was faced with the hardest political crisis yet and stressed on need for everyone to lend their focus on it.
- PM Dahal and Chinese President Xi Jinping hold meeting
- Nepal wants to get maximum benefit from OBOR: Foreign Minister Dr Mahat
- Elections: Voter education training for regional trainers starts in Pokhara
- NRA website gives wrong information about rebuilt houses
- PM advised to enhance goodwill during China visit