Third Engineering Exhibition in Pokhara
Pokhara, 4 Jan – The 3rd edition of Engineering Exhibition is taking place in Pokahra with an aim to modernize and revamp the industrial and trade sector on a hi-tech front through development of information and technology.
At a press conference held on Tuesday by the Tribhuvan University affiliate Pashchimanchal Campus : Institute of Engineering in Pokhara, Campus Chief, Narayan Gautam, shared that the exhibition will take place on January 6 and 7.
At least 40 stalls will be on exhibition with solar cars developed by students and paddy thresher machine among others, said Gautam, who shared a belief that the exhibition will help reach out to the people with knowledge that the use of technology and machines enhances productivity while at the same time minimizing cost.
- Nepal elected to chair the 2017 Contingent Owned Equipment Working Group at the United Nations
- Forest land encroached on in Kanchanpur
- Shashank urges political parties to think again on amendment proposal
- PM announces Rs 10 million in assistance for Sankranti Bazaar
- Art exhibition on Nepal’s birds underway